San Diego Airline News, April, 2010: This just in from the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau:
This spring and summer, the San Diego International Airport welcomes a handful of new flights servicing San Diego from various cities in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
New flights include:
· a second daily flight between San Diego and Boston begins May 1 on Jet Blue;
· year-round service between San Diego and St. Louis begins May 9 on Southwest Airlines;
· seasonal flights between San Diego and Atlanta and Milwaukee begin May 27 on airTran;
· year-round service between San Diego and Honolulu begins June 3 on Delta;
· seasonal flights between San Diego and Maui begin June 18 on Hawaiian Airlines;
· year-round service between San Diego and Toronto begins June 17 on Air Canada;
· year-round service between San Diego and Maui begins October 1 and year-round service between San Diego and Puerto Vallarta begins November 12 on Alaska Airlines.
La Jolla visitors will find the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Visitor Information Center at the corner of Herschel Avenue and Prospect Street.
Photo courtesy Southwest Airlines.
Category: Airline Info
I live in La Jolla and I'm a travel writer, so in addition to enjoying my home town's great weather, beautiful surroundings, and range of cultural and recreational options, I also see La Jolla - and the rest of San Diego - as a travel destination.
And what I see sometimes drives me batty. People vacation in La Jolla, but don't take advantage of everything our community offers, so I decided to start this blog and provide insider advice for out-of-towners.
Hey. I figure if I can write insider tips about exotic destinations on Authentic Luxury Travel
, I ought to be able to lead readers off the beaten path that starts just outside my front door.
In the process, I'm having fun revisiting my favorite places and discovering some new ones. Travel writers are naturally snoopy, and this blog is my excuse to have a good ol' sticky beak around my home town. I hope you find it helpful.
If you are coming to La Jolla or another area of San Diego and would like my help in planning your trip, please read "Need Help Planning Your Trip"
and then email me at email@example.com.